- Tickets are available in the ticket sales offices at the Coach terminal, online and at ticket terminals – VIDEO;
- Tickets can be purchased on domestic and international routes.
- Online booking on regionally interurban, local and international routes is available: www.bezrindas.lv, www.buseurope.eu and www.mobilly.lv.
Ticket sales offices:
- At the Coach terminal are available four ticket sales office where you can buy tickets for both domestic and international bus lines;
- The ticket office is open on weekdays and on Saturdays from 6:00 to 21:00, on Sundays and State holidays from 07:00 to 21:00.
- TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED AT SELF-SERVICE TERMINALS OR BY BUS DRIVERS DURING THE BREAK OF TICKET SALES OFFICES.
The methods of payment:
- At ticket offices – cash and, non-cash payments with payment cards are available at ticket offices with a relevant indication on the provision of this service;
- At ticket sales terminals – only non-cash payments with payment cards.
Upon receipt of the ticket, the passenger makes sure that it is issued in accordance with his order.