- Tickets are available in the ticket sales offices at the Coach terminal, online and at ticket terminals – VIDEO;
- Tickets can be purchased on local and international routes.
Online ticket sales:
- Online ticket sales for regional intercity, local and international coach routes are provided by www.bezrindas.lv and www.mobilly.lv.
Ticket sales offices:
- There are four ticket sales offices at the coach terminal where you can buy tickets for local and international coach runs;
- Ticket sales offices working hours on weekdays and on Saturdays are from 06:30 until 21.30, and on Sundays and State holidays — from 07:00 until 21:30;
- Subscription tickets for JSC Liepājas autobusu parks routes — Riga-Daugmale, Riga-Mežsētas, Riga-Tekstilnieks (timetables available at www.1188.lv) can be purchased at the coach terminals international ticket office;
- International ticket sales office, the working hours are from 08:00 until 20:00 – every working day;
- Tickets for international coach runs can also be purchased at all ticket sales offices.
The methods of payment:
- At ticket offices – cash and, non-cash payments with payment cards are available at ticket offices with a relevant indication on the provision of this service;
- At ticket sales terminals – only non-cash payments with payment cards.
Upon receipt of the ticket, the passenger makes sure that it is issued in accordance with his order.