Ticket purchase by bank transfer
The procedure on how to purchase tickets using a bank transfer
- This service is available only for legal entities.
- A legal entity shall send an application in free form on the legal entity’s letterhead addressed to AS “Rīgas starptautiskā autoosta” (JSC Riga International Coach Terminal) by e-mail to [email protected], including the following information:
- the date and time of the coach’s departure;
- the name of the coach run;
- the stop to which you want to buy a ticket;
- the number of tickets desired;
- requisites of the legal entity;
- contact details of the legal entity, in case of need.
- Applications for the purchase of tickets by bank transfer shall be accepted (on working days) no later than 3 working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays) before the departure of the coach run.
- On receiving an application, an electronically signed invoice will be prepared and sent to the e-mail address provided by the legal entity (if an original paper invoice is required, this must be stated in the application).
- After payment, the representative of the legal entity shall receive the tickets by presenting the payment order for the payment of the invoice to the hall administrator of JSC Riga International Coach Terminal (in the passenger waiting hall on the 1st floor).
- Tickets purchased by bank transfer must be collected no later than 24 hours before the departure of the coach run.