For passengers with disabilities
The terms of Assistance to Disabled Persons
- The Joint-Stock Company „Rīgas starptautiskā autoosta” (Riga International Coach Terminal, hereinafter the Coach Terminal) provides disabled persons with the following free aid furnished by assistants at the Coach Terminal and its territory:
- mobility around the Coach Terminal and its territory (including assistance to reach the ticket sales office, the waiting hall, the boarding platform, etc.);
- boarding of vehicles, provided the vehicles are suitable;
- load their luggage;
- retrieve their luggage;
- alight from the vehicle.
- To order assistance at the Coach Terminal and its territory as stipulated under Paragraph 1 above:
- the person who will benefit from such assistance shall notify the Coach Terminal staff at least 36 hours in advance;
- assistance shall be ordered via telephone + 371 67226658 or in online mode, by means of filling in an electronic application form and sending it to the following e-mail address: email@example.com;
- after ordering the service the applicant shall receive a confirmation from the Coach Terminal staff;
- having received a confirmation, the person who will benefit from assistance shall arrive at the Coach Terminal no later than 40 minutes prior to the scheduled coach departure time;
- upon arrival at the Coach Terminal the person concerned shall notify the staff at the Call Centre Information Desk or in the passenger gallery on the first floor and produce a document confirming a disabled person’s status.
- In order to book a ride for a person with reduced mobility who requires assistance in boarding/ alighting and a technically adapted coach, one shall contact the passenger carrier company serving the required route.
- In order to use services available on the 2nd floor of the Terminal building, disabled persons and persons with reduced mobility shall use an elevator (lift). To use the elevator (lift) one shall press the Staff button.
5. Persons with disabilities enter the territory of the bus station from Pragas Street and are intended only for disembarkation and
embarkation of persons with disabilities.