Questions and answers
Where can I find information about bus timetable (departure/arrival time, travel time, intermediate stops, ticket prices, fare discounts etc.)?
- on our website in section Timetable,
- calling to our information service: 90000009 (0,34 EUR/min),
- at the administrator on the 1st floor at the 1st box office window.
When the boarding on bus starts?
- on domestic routes– 10 minutes before bus departure,
- on international routes – 20 minutes before bus departure.
Where can I find information about actual bus arrival time on Riga Coach Terminal?
- You can find the information about actual bus arrival time at the administrator on the 1st floor at the 1st box office window.
Where can I purchase a bus ticket?
- You can purchase a bus ticket on domestic and international routes in ticket offices in every coach terminal of Latvia, at the self-service ticket terminals and on the internet www.bezrindas.lv , www.buseurope.eu, www.mobilly.lv
How to purchase bus ticket if I am in another country?
- If you are in another country, you can purchase tickets on the internet: www.bezrindas.lv, www.buseurope.eu, www.mobilly.lv
Where can I get information on the ticket return?
- The information on the ticket return can be obtained on our website in section – Services → Ticket return or you can also get the information calling our hotline 90000009 (0,34 EUR/min) as well as at the administrator on the 1st floor at the 1st box office window.
Is it possible to change a bus ticket?
- No, it is not possible to change a bus ticket. You need to return your bus ticket according to Regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia No.599 and then buy another ticket.
How many days in advance I can purchase a bus ticket?
- 10 days before the departure of domestic routes;
- 15-90* days before the departure of international routes (*depends on the operator)
Is it possible to purchase bus ticket from intermediate stop?
- Yes, tickets sales are available also from bus intermediate stops.
Do I have a guaranteed seat on bus if I have bought a ticket form the intermediate stop?
- If you have a valid ticket from intermediate stop, you have a guaranteed seat on the bus. The bus driver is responsible for providing you a seat with number which is on your ticket.
How can I pay for tickets?
- cash only – in all ticket sales offices,
- by credit or debit card – only in ticket sales offices, where is given the option by denote stickers.
Which categories of passengers may use fare discounts on domestic routes?
- Information of categories of passengers who may use fare discounts on domestic routes you can find on our website in section – Services → Fare discounts.
Is it possible to purchase tickets with fare discounts on the internet?
- Yes, it is possible to purchase tickets with fare discounts on the internet. In the process of purchase online ticket you will need to choose necessary discount.
Where can I find the information if my luggage (bicycles, baby carriages, animals etc.) will be taken on the bus and how much will it cost?
- Information about carriage of luggage and animals by specific bus you can find out from the bus drivers or from the passenger traffic companies, which operate the routes (contact information is available on our website in section Partners).
Where should I turn in case of loss of personal belongings (on the coach terminal or on the bus)?
- There is lost and found acceptance storage in Riga Coach Terminal. In case of loss of personal belongings, please contact us by phone No.: +371 67226658.
Where to turn with proposals for changes in bus routes?
- Bus routes and timetables are confirmed by Road Transport Administration of Ministry of Transport of the Republic of Latvia (address: Vaļņu street 30, Riga, LV-1050, phone: +371 67280485, e-mail: email@example.com, website: www.atd.lv). Road Transport Administration has the contracts with all passenger traffic companies who provide routes from Riga Coach Terminal. Therefore, if you have any proposals for changes in bus routes, please contact above-mentioned institution.
Where can I find contact information of passenger traffic companies?
- Contact information of passenger traffic companies you can find on our website in section Partners.
How can I make the application or complaint?
- You can submit an application or complaint electronically or in paper form. More detailed information about applications or complaints you can find on our website in section – Services → Applications and Complaints.
Can I get the information about Latvia tourism possibilities in Riga Coach Terminal?
- Yes, the information about tourism possibilities in Latvia is provided by Riga Tourism Development Bureau Live Riga, which is located in information office of Riga Coach Terminal on the 1th floor. More detailed information is available on the website www.liveriga.lv .
Will I get the information on necessary documents for travelling abroad when purchasing a bus ticket in Riga Coach Terminal?
- No, Riga Coach Terminal ticket office cashiers do not provide the information about necessary documents traveling abroad. You do not need to present any documents when purchasing a ticket. But you will need to present necessary documents on boarding. The passenger is responsible for the presence and validity of necessary documents when traveling abroad.
How to get from Riga International Coach Terminal to Riga Airport?
- To get to Riga Airport you will need to use a Riga city public transport bus No.22. Information about timetable and prices is available on the website www.rigassatiksme.lv .
How can I make a reservation of lounges on the 2nd floor of the Riga Coach Terminal?
- For the information and reservations please contact by phone: (+371) 67226658.