Questions and answers
Where can I find information about the coach timetable (departure/arrival time, travel time, intermediate stops, ticket prices, fare discounts etc.)?
- On our website in section Timetable.
- By calling our information service: 90000009 (0,34 EUR/min).
- At the administrator on the 1st floor at the 1st box office window.
How many minutes before departure does the boarding take place?
- On domestic routes– 10 minutes before coach departure.
- On international routes – 20 minutes before coach departure.
Where can I find information about the actual coach arrival time at Riga Coach Terminal?
- You can find the information about the actual coach arrival time at the administrator on the 1st floor at the 1st box office window.
Where can I purchase a coach ticket?
- You can purchase a coach ticket on domestic and international routes at the ticket offices in every coach terminal of Latvia and on the internet at www.bezrindas.lv and www.mobilly.lv.
How to purchase a coach ticket if I am in another country?
- If you are in another country, you can purchase tickets on the internet: www.bezrindas.lv, www.mobilly.lv.
Where can I get information about the ticket return?
- The information about the ticket return can be found on our website in the section – Services → Ticket return policy.
- Also by calling our information service – 90000009 (0,34 EUR/min) as well as at the administrator on the 1st floor at the 1st box office window.
Is it possible to change a coach ticket?
- No, it is not possible to change a coach ticket. It is possible to return your coach ticket according to the Regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia No.599 and buy a new ticket.
How many days in advance can I purchase a coach ticket?
- 10 days before the departure of domestic routes.
- 15-90* days before the departure of international routes. (*depends on the passenger carriage company)
Is it possible to purchase a coach ticket from the intermediate stop?
- Yes, ticket sales are available also from coach intermediate stops.
Do I have a guaranteed seat on the coach if I have bought a ticket from the intermediate stop?
- If you have a valid ticket from the intermediate stop, you have a guaranteed seat on the coach. The coach driver is responsible for providing you with a seat with a number – which is on your ticket.
How can I pay for tickets?
- In cash – in all ticket sales offices.
- By credit or debit card – only in ticket sales offices where a non-cash payment option is displayed.
Which categories of passengers may use fare discounts on domestic routes?
- Information on categories of passengers who may use fare discounts on domestic routes you can find on our website in the section – Services → Fare discounts.
Is it possible to purchase tickets with fare discounts on the internet?
- Yes, it is possible to purchase tickets with fare discounts on the internet. In the process of purchasing an online ticket, you will need to choose the necessary discount.
From what age can a child travel alone on a coach?
- Parents or the person in whose charge the child is must not leave the child under the age of 7 without an adult or a person under the age of 13 present (Law on the Protection of Children’s Rights).
- Children under 16 years of age are prohibited from being in a public place at night from 22:00-06:00 without the presence of their parents, guardian, foster family, head of a childcare institution or an adult authorised by them (Law on Protection of Children’s Rights).
- The accompanying person of a child with disabilities on public transport cannot be younger than 13 years old (Law on Protection of Children’s Rights and Law on Disability).
Where can I find the information if my luggage (bicycles, baby carriages, animals etc.) will be taken on the coach and how much will it cost?
- You can find information about the carriage of luggage and animals by specific coaches from the coach drivers or the passenger carriage companies, which provide the routes (contact information is available on our website in the section Partners).
Where should I turn in case of loss of personal belongings (at the coach terminal or the coach)?
- There is lost and found acceptance storage in Riga Coach Terminal. In case of loss of personal belongings, please contact us by phone No.: +371 67226658.
Where to turn with proposals for changes in coach routes?
- Coach routes and timetables are confirmed by the Road Transport Administration of the Ministry of Transport of the Republic of Latvia (address: Vaļņu street 30, Riga, LV-1050, phone: +371 67280485, e-mail: [email protected], website: www.atd.lv). Road Transport Administration has contracts with all passenger carriage companies that provide routes from Riga Coach Terminal. Therefore, if you have any proposals for changes in coach routes, please, contact the above-mentioned institution.
Where can I find the contact information of passenger carriage companies?
- You can find contact information of passenger traffic companies on our website in the section Partners.
How can I make the application or complaint submission?
- You can submit an application or complaint electronically or in paper form. You can find detailed information about applications or complaints on our website in the section →Services → Applications and Complaints.
Can I get information about Latvia tourism possibilities at Riga Coach Terminal?
- Yes, the information about tourism possibilities in Latvia is provided by Riga Tourism Development Bureau Live Riga, which is located in the information office of Riga Coach Terminal on the 1st floor. More detailed information is available on the website www.liveriga.com.
Will I get the information on necessary documents for travelling abroad when purchasing a coach ticket at Riga Coach Terminal?
- No, Riga Coach Terminal ticket office cashiers do not provide the information about necessary documents if travelling abroad. You do not need to present any documents when purchasing a ticket. But you will need to present the necessary documents when boarding. The passenger is responsible for the presence and validity of necessary documents when travelling abroad.
How to get from Riga International Coach Terminal to Riga Airport?
- To get to Riga Airport, you will need to use a Riga city public transport bus No.22. Information about the timetable and prices is available on the website www.rigassatiksme.lv.
How can I make a reservation for a lounge on the 2nd floor of the Riga Coach Terminal?
- For information about this service and reservations, please contact our 24-hour duty administrator by phone: (+371) 67226658.