for a person who visited COVID-19 affected area* in the last 14 days
- Observe your health for 14 days after contact with COVID-19; measuring body temperature at least twice daily is recommended.
- If during this period symptoms of upper respiratory tract infection appear (fever, sore throat, cough or difficulty in breathing):
- if possible avoid contacts with family members and other persons,
- call Emergency medical service immediately (113 in Latvia),
- inform the healthcare worker about your symptoms and probable contact with coronavirus COVID-19 case.