- If the passenger returns ticket at least two hours before the bus departure, the passenger will receive 75% of the ticket price;
- If the bus departure is delayed more than 15 minutes as fixed in the timetable, the passenger will receive 100% of the ticket price;
- Two hours before the bus departure and after departure, tickets will not be returned, except the cases mentioned in Republic of Latvia`s Cabinet of Ministers Rules Nr.599, point 42.
- The ticket must be returned in the sales place, where it was purchased.
- Tickets purchased online must be returned on the same website not later then 2 hours before departure.
- In case of renouncing the trip before the bus departure, the passenger will receive 80% of the ticket price;
- Passenger will receive 100% of the ticket price if the trip is cancelled by carrier;
- Ticket value will not be refunded after the scheduled bus departure and after the ticket sale has been stopped (20 minutes before departure).
Money for the lost or damaged tickets (torn, burned, repaired, etc.) will not be refunded and the ticket will not be renewed