Ticket purchasing using bank transfer
The terms of ticket purchasing using bank transfer
- This service is available only for legal persons
- The legal person submits by fax +371 67503640 or email firstname.lastname@example.org a free form application on company form addressed to Riga International Coach terminal with this information:
- departure date and time of the bus;
- route name;
- destination stop;
- number of tickets;
- legal person’s bank details;
- legal person’s fax number;
- contact phone number in case of uncertainty.
- We accept applications not later than 3 weekdays before the bus departure.
- When application is received, the invoice is sent to the fax of the legal person (please indicate if the invoice original is necessary before payment).
- After payment the representative of the legal person can receive tickets and original invoice (if it’s not issued before the payment) to the administrator of the hall of Riga International Coach terminal (on the 1st floor).
- Tickets purchased by bank transfer should be taken not later than 24 hours before bus departure.