Information Center personnel will provide information about regionally interurban, local and international routes, as well as about the JSC “Riga International Coach Terminal” services.
- Information Center services are available on the first floor of the coach terminal on working days from 9:00-18:00;
Telephone information service:
- Information service: 90000009 (0.34 EUR per minute);
- Ticket reservation: 90001111 (0.52 EUR per minute);
- Available daily from 08:00 to 21:00.
Вus timetables Information:
- Electronic screen-displays on the 1st floor of the coach terminal (domestic and international routes);
- Electronic screen-displays on the 1st floor of the coach terminal (international routes);
- Electronic screen-displays at the bus departure platform (domestic and international routes).
Information about bus timetables, intermediate bus stops, ticket prices and types of discounts is available on the website www.autoosta.lv.
JSC “Riga International Coach Terminal” is not responsible for the bus time tables in another information sources.
The Information Center has 1 computer with Internet access, as well as copying and printing of documents, recording of information on the media, advice in case of need. The computer is intended for short-term use for up to 15 minutes.
PRICES FOR THE INFORMATION CENTER SERVICES:
Use of computer for up to 15 minutes
|TICKET RESERVATION (per each ticket)||0,40 EUR|
|PRINTOUT – A4 black and white (per page.)||0,30 EUR|
|COPYING– A4 Black and white (per page)||0,20 EUR|
|PAPER– A4 sheet (per sheet)||0,05 EUR|
|BATTERY CHARGING||0,70 EUR|
|SCANNING SERVICES– A4 (per page)||0,50 EUR|
|DOCUMENT POCKET – A4||0,10 EUR|
|legal entities and individuals||1,70 EUR|
|students and schoolchildren||0,50 EUR|
In the Information Center it is possible to purchase souvenirs.