JSC “Riga International Coach Terminal” provides services in two Latvian Coach Terminals:
in Riga International Coach Terminal:
- was entered into the corporate register of the Republic of Latvia on October 6, 1997 under the uniform registration No.40003361404;
- registered in the register of coach terminals of Ministry of Transport of Latvia on November 1, 2010, Certificate No.9;
- legal address is Pragas Street 1, Riga, LV-1050, Latvia.
in Jelgavas Coach Terminal:
- registered in the register of coach terminals of Ministry of Transport of Latvia on November 1, 2010, Certificate No.8;
- legal address is Pasta Street 26, Jelgava, LV-3001, Latvia.
JSC “Riga International Coach Terminal” business activity is servicing and provision of the passenger traffic by bus and coach, the ticket sales and trip record keeping management. JSC “Riga International Coach Terminal” provides services for passengers and road passenger transportation companies that operates passenger regional inter-city, regional, local and international routes. Coach terminal location provides easy interfaces to other transport modes, located at the heart of the capital. It is located near the railway station, the passenger port and the city’s public transport, which generally provides good traffic as possible using various modes of transport, thereby organizing and combining the route between different modes of transport. Riga coach terminal as the international passenger transport unit, provides high quality passenger and carrier-class service, information service, high security and land use capabilities, as well as other co-passengers and binding services. The company has a certified quality management system according to LVS EN ISO 9001:2009 standard.
Using high information technology and professional labor to provide for domestic and international passenger carriers and passengers accessible high quality and reliable services that meet market demand.
Travelling from the Riga coach terminal is convenient, inexpensive and safe!
Riga International Coach Terminal is an internationally known modern Baltic region, the largest bus station – passenger logistics center, providing passengers with high quality service standards.
Every customer is important for our company, we appreciate your feedback and invite you to use our services.